If you prefer that we not disclose nonpublic personal information about you to nonaffiliated third parties, you may opt out of those disclosures, that is, you may direct us not to make those disclosures (other than disclosures permitted by law). If you wish to opt out of disclosures to nonaffiliated third parties, you must fill out the form at the end of this brochure and mail it to us at the address shown on that form. Requests to opt out mailed or delivered to other addresses or delivered verbally or by telephone or by any other method may not be effective.
Below is REGIONAL’s privacy pledge to our customers:
Information We May Collect
REGIONAL may collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you (or is provided to us on your behalf) on applications and other forms, such as your name, address, telephone number, employer, and income;
- Information about your transactions with the companies of REGIONAL or other nonaffiliated parties, such as your name, address, telephone number, age, credit card usage, insurance coverage, transaction history, claims history and premiums;
- Information from consumer reporting agencies, public records and data collection agencies, such as your obligations with others and your creditworthiness; and
- Information from health care providers, such as doctors and hospitals to determine your past or present health condition. Health information will be collected as we deem appropriate to determine eligibility for coverage, to process claims, to prevent fraud, and as authorized by you, or as otherwise permitted or required by law.
Information We May Disclose and To Whom We May Disclose Information
The nonpublic personal information REGIONAL may collect as described above may be disclosed in order to deliver products and services to you, provide customer service or administer your account.
- Disclosures Permitted by Law
REGIONAL may disclose all of the nonpublic personal information described above, as permitted by law. For example, we may use affiliated and nonaffiliated parties to perform services for us, such as providing customer assistance, handling claims, protecting against fraud and maintaining software for us. We also may disclose information in response to requests from law enforcement agencies or State insurance authorities.
- Disclosures to Nonaffiliated Third Parties
We may disclose nonpublic personal information about you to the following types of third parties:
Financial service providers, such as other consumer lenders, mortgage lenders, and retail credit sellers;
Non-financial companies, such as retailers, direct marketers, airlines, and publishers.
We may also disclose nonpublic personal information about you to nonaffiliated third parties as permitted by law.
- Disclosures for Joint Marketing and Servicing
In addition, we may disclose all of the nonpublic personal information we collect as described above, with the exception of health information, to companies that perform marketing services on our behalf (for example, financial service providers, such as banks, and credit card issuers; nonfinancial companies, such as direct marketers and mail houses; and others, such as membership organizations) or to other financial institutions, such as banks and credit card issuers, with whom we have joint marketing agreements. We also may share such information among the companies of REGIONAL to perform marketing services on our behalf or to offer you other REGIONAL products and services that we think may be of interest to you.
Information Regarding Former Customers
Our Security Procedures
REGIONAL restricts access to nonpublic personal information about you to those employees whom we determine have a legitimate business purpose to access such information in connection with the provision of products or services to you.We employ security techniques designed to protect our customer data.
The companies of REGIONAL together with the trade names under which they do business, are listed below. Each of these companies value their relationship with you and appreciate the opportunity to bring you world class products and services.
R. M. C. Financial Services
Instructions to Opt Out of Disclosures to Nonaffiliated Third Parties
To opt out of REGIONAL MANAGEMENT’s right to disclose your nonpublic personal information to nonaffiliated third parties, download this PDF form and follow the instruction provided on it.